This Blueberry Mango Wine Slushy is so easy to make and it is a cool treat when the mid-July 90 degree weather hits.
You can’t beat it!
Two weeks ago I went to a wine tasting at my friend’s wine store. I walked from table to table and tried the different wines.
I knew I wanted something on the sweet side to make a fruit slushy and I ended up going home with a Mango Moscato.
Since I am always buying fruit, I had 3 different types of berries in the fridge. I wasn’t sure which kind to pair the mango wine with.
Eventually, I ate 2 of the 3 types of berries and was left with blueberries. This Blueberry Mango Wine Slushy was born!
- 3-4 cups blueberries
- 1 750ml bottle of Mango Moscato
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a food processor or a blender, blend together the blueberries and mango moscato.
- Add the lemon juice and transfer the mixture to your ice cream maker.
- Follow your ice cream makers instructions and process until slush-like consistency forms.
- Serve immediately or freeze.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 13gSugar: 62gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.