This is a perfect dessert-like cocktail and I never met a bourbon, or ice cream for that matter, that I didn’t like.
Booze and ice cream are always perfect together. Comfort at its finest!
After I scooped the ice cream into my mug, I poured the bourbon and the root beer over top.
Then I decided that there wasn’t enough pizzaz so I added the drizzle of hot fudge. I did this with a little sandwich bag.
I scooped the hot fudge in the bag with a spoon and snipped the corner off.
Then I just applied pressure and squeezed the hot fudge over the bourbon root beer float.
- 4 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 cups root beer
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- homemade whipped cream (optional)
- cherry (optional)
- Mix together the root beer and bourbon.
- Place two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream into each glass.
- Pour half of the root beer and bourbon mixture into each glass, over the ice cream.
- Drizzle with hot fudge, top with whipped cream and a cherry.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 41gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.
And then of course, I blew bubbles with a straw.
We all still have a little kid inside of us, right?