I unofficially declare June popsicle month, considering I’ve already made 3 different flavors and it’s not even a week into June. First up: Cherry Lime Popsicles! They are sweet and very sour (in a good way!)
You know what has been making these popsicle creations easier to make? OXO’s Fruit Tools. Seriously. How did I ever live without a cherry pitter? Thankfully I never have to know that torture again and can now pit as many cherries as I want.
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups cherries
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- In a sauce pan, combine the water and honey.
- Heat on medium-high while stirring until most of the honey has disintegrated.
- Some foam might occur, stir and set aside.
- Pit the cherries and juice the lime.
- Combine in a food processor and the water and honey mixture.
- Process until smooth and almost no cherry pieces remain.
- Pour into cup or a popsicle mold and add wooden sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Carefully remove from molds using hot water along the outside.
- Enjoy or store in freezer.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through one of these links, at no extra cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. You may want to spot check this information.